Smoothie recipes for skin not only taste great but also help you achieve a radiant complexion!
To me, smoothies are the perfect combination of healthy and delicious.
They’re so yummy it’s almost like eating dessert, but if you keep the ingredients wholesome it’s good for you too!
Check out these 8 scrumptious smoothie recipes for smooth and silky skin and sip your way to a radiant complexion!
1. Glowing Green Smoothie
Kimberly Snyder’s smoothie for healthy skin took the beauty world on by storm!
Lots of ladies swear by the Glowing Green Smoothie for clear skin, but you’re also drinking around three cups of green vegetables that contain tons of fiber and other nutrients for a healthy body and a boost of energy!
½- 2 cups very cold, filtered water
6 cups spinach, chopped
5 cups organic romaine lettuce, chopped
2 stalks of organic celery
1 organic apple, cored and chopped
1 organic pear, cored and chopped
1 organic banana
fresh organic lemon juice
Ice cubes (the extra coldness can help newbies with the taste)
1/2 cup of organic cilantro
1/2 cup of organic parsley
Add water, spinach and chopped romaine to the blender.
Starting the blender on a low speed;
mix until smooth.
Gradually move to higher speeds and add the herbs, celery, pear, and apple.
Add the banana and lemon juice last.
*For 1 serving, cut out one of the fruits and the celery.
- Girls Guide 📕 to Nutrition 🍒🍋🍿 to Help Have Healthier Skin 😀 ...
- 7 Scrumptious Summer Smoothies 🍹for Hydration Healthy Girls Will Love😋 ...
- 10 Deliciously Easy Smoothie Recipes Using Greek Yogurt ...
- 9 Healthy Vegan Smoothie Recipes That Can Replace Full Meals ...
- 10 Green Smoothie Recipes for a Spring Detox ...
- 7 Tips to Rock "No-Makeup" Look 🙅🏼 for Low Maintenance Girls 🙋🏽🙋🏼🙋🏿 ...