A face mask can do wonders for your skin, including hydrating, exfoliating and infusing your skin with nutrients it needs to stay healthy and gorgeous.
There are loads of facial masks on drugstore shelves, but they aren’t all the best choice for you.
Some of them contain harsh ingredients that you’d probably rather avoid.
To reap the benefits of a great facial mask, consider making your own.
These two-ingredient options are easy to make and will totally revitalize your face.
1. Cucumber and Turmeric
There’s a reason you see cucumber slices on the eyes of ladies who are getting pampered.
They have cooling and soothing properties and it can help you fade your blemishes and pump up the hydration to your face.
The turmeric can help fight inflammation that can cause acne and it also helps even out skin tone.
½ cucumber, peeled
Puree the cucumber in the food processor, then add the turmeric.
Apply to your face and leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing.
- Shaving Hacks 🛀🏼 for Girls Who Want to do It but Are Too Lazy 😴 ...
- DIY Toners ⚗️ You Can Make at Home 🏡 to Look Your Best 👏🏼 ...
- 8 Best Face Masks Not to Miss ...
- 7 Foods You Can Use in Homemade Face Masks ...
- 7 Best Foods for Face Masks ...
- This 👉🏼👇🏼 Drink Menu 🍹 Will Give You Beautiful 😃 Glowing ✨ Skin ...