Taking a bath has many benefits, including stress relief and a clean body and hair.
However, there are some bath time habits that could be wreaking havoc on your skin.
Make sure the water isn’t too hot, which can suck the moisture right out of your skin.
The best way to get the most out of your bath is to add something to it to benefit your skin and body.
With so many choices, how do you know which ones are the best for you.
Here are some great things to toss in your bath water for better skin.
1. Pour in Some Wine or Champagne
If you can bear to part with a little bit of your favorite beverage, you can do wonders for your skin.
Red wine contains antioxidants and polyphenols that can help anti age the skin all over your body as well as fighting redness and inflammation.
Champagne has similar benefits when you soak.
Pour some in your tub and hang out in there for a while.
You’re going to love the results!
- Add These Things 🍯🥛🍵 to Your Bath 🛀🏼 to Supercharge 🔋 Your Beauty 💋 ...
- 9 Wonderful Bath DIYs
- 10 Things to Add to Your Bath to Be Even More Beautiful ...
- 10 Ways to Wash 🛁 Your Skin Fabulous 👏🏼 ...
- A Girl's Guide 📘 to Better Skin 😊 in 2017 📆 ...
- 7 Simple Skin Icing Tricks ❄️ for Girls Who Want Smooth, Pretty Skin 💁 ...