Understanding your skin type is an important first step to knowing how to care and look after it.
Aside from this, it can be really useful when buying new skincare products since it gives you the ability to target problem areas and decrease things like excessively oily or dryness.
Whatever your skin type is there is a product out there suitable for you!
What skin type are you and have you used any of these products?
1. Dry Skin
Signs of dry skin:
Prone to dullness and flakiness
Feels dry first thing in the morning
Needs moisturiser after showering
Feels dry at the end of the day
Feels sore in the cold and irritated in the heat
- 9 Fool Proof 💡 Ways to Deal with Those Dreaded 😩 Blackheads ...
- Use These Hyaluronic Acid Products That Are Healthy for Your Skin ...
- What's the Best Product for Your Hair Type?
- Skincare Products ⚗️ to Use to Get Your Skin Ready 👏🏼 for Holiday Season 🎅🏻 ...
- Botanical 🌿 Based Beauty Products 🛍 to Start Using on Your Skin 🙃 ...
- The Secrets 🔐 to Getting Rid of Acne ⛔️ Once and for All 🙅🏿🙅🏽🙅🏼🙅🏻 ...