If you hate your acne, there's a face mask that you should be applying to your skin once a week.
You don't have to head out to the store to buy one, because Glamour has instructions on how to make one with items in your fridge.
Then listen up:
** Here are the ingredients you're going to need: **
-1/4 cup of papaya.
-5 dark concord grapes.
-1 teaspoon fresh lime juice.
-3 teaspoons of plain Greek yogurt.
-1/4 cup of warmed raw honey.
-1/2 teaspoon turmeric.
Once you have all of your ingredients together, you should warm the honey for a few seconds and then toss it in a blender with the fresh papaya, Greek yogurt, lime juice, grapes and turmeric.
Blend it until it's smooth, and then apply a thin layer to your face.
Keep it on you for 10 minutes, and then you can remove it with warm water on a wet washcloth.
Make sure to move the towel in a circular motion to get rid of all of those pesky dead skin cells.
Get those ingredients together and get to work!
What other face masks have you used in the past?
- DIY Face Masks for Girls Who Are Acne Prone ...
- DIY Face Masks for Girls with Shiny Skin ...
- 15 Amazing Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin ...
- Effortless DIY Masks to Help You Get Rid of Sun Damage ...
- Two-Ingredient Face Masks You Can Make Right at Home ...
- 🌱 🌿Super-Effective Natural Remedies to Banish Blackheads Instantly🌾 🌺 ...