If you prefer using natural products on your skin, then you will love these homemade face masks for dry skin.
The benefits of making your own face masks are avoiding chemical ingredients (especially useful if you have sensitive skin), plus many masks can be made for pennies with ingredients that you have in the kitchen.
So here are some homemade face masks for dry skin.
Make sure to wash your face with warm water before and after applying all of these masks, to keep your skin clean and open to the valuable nutrients!
Avocado is an excellent choice for making homemade face masks for dry skin, as it contains a lot of oils (which is why it’s quite high in calories).
Since you only need half of the avocado, you can eat the other half and give your skin a boost from the inside as well!
½ very ripe, soft avocado
¼ cup honey
Mash the avocado in a bowl, then stir in honey.
Apply to #skin and leave for 10 minutes.
Rinse face with a cool washcloth.
- DIY Face Masks for Girls with Shiny Skin ...
- Underrated Homemade Exfoliators for Women with Dull Skin ...
- 7 Best Foods for Face Masks ...
- DIY Masks for Super Dry Hair ...
- 7 Primer Tricks 🃏 That'll Make Your Skin Sexier 😘 ...
- What NOT to do when Washing Your Face for Girls Who Want Perfect Skin ✨💁✨ ...