One of the best ways to prep your skin for the change in seasons is with DIY scrubs.
They’re inexpensive, easy to make and fun to use for soft, smooth skin.
There is no reason to go out and buy pricey exfoliators when you can easily make your very own body scrub with the ingredients of your choosing and customize it to suit your personal skin care needs.
So why not treat your skin to a good exfoliating treatment this weekend with one of these DIY scrubs!
1. Luxurious Sugar Scrub
One of the best things about DIY scrubs is that you can whip up a variety of body scrubs with just a few ingredients.
Take this sugar scrub for instance, you only need three ingredients and you’ve got a natural yet effective scrub that you can use on your body or face to reveal fresh, smooth skin you’ll love to show off in the warmer weather.
2 parts white or brown sugar
1 part coconut or olive oil
½ teaspoon of Vitamin E oil or the gel from a Vitamin E capsule
Mix well and enjoy!
- 8 Scrumptious Smoothie Recipes for Smooth Skin ...
- 11 Best Body Scrubs for a Silky-Smooth Skin ...
- 11 Perfect Homemade Scrubs That Will Make Your Skin Glowing and Silky Soft ...
- Super-Simple DIY Scrubs for Girls Who Want Soft Hands ...
- 10 Skincare Tips 👍🏼 from Sexy 😘 French Women 🇫🇷 ...
- The Secrets 🔐 to Getting Rid of Acne ⛔️ Once and for All 🙅🏿🙅🏽🙅🏼🙅🏻 ...