Blackheads are so frustrating.
They look horrible, they’re hard to cover up and they can be even harder to get rid of.
What’s a girl to do?
If you’ve tried all the products on store shelves, it might be time to try something natural.
Often, a tried and true remedy that’s been used for generations is better at giving you the results you want and you don’t expose yourself to so many harsh ingredients and chemicals.
Here are some of the best.
Give them a try- I think you’ll like the results.
Let me know how things work out for you.
1. Mix up Some Cinnamon and Lemon Juice
I know it sounds weird, but it might just be the solution that works for you.
Simply combine a one to one ratio of ground cinnamon with lemon juice.
Once you form a paste with the mixture, gently apply it to your blackheads.
Give it about 20 minutes to do its magic, then rinse with warm water.
One application isn’t likely to make a difference, so try this concoction a couple of times per week until you see results.
- How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
- 21 Home Remedies ⚗️ That'll Help Your Hair 🙋🏽🙋🏼🙋🏿🙋🏻 Grow Fast ⏱ ...
- 7 Effective Home Remedies for Acne ...
- The Ultimate 👍🏼 Skincare Guide for Beginners to Learn Beauty Maintenance 👄 ...
- Super- Effective Home Remedies 💊 Direct from Your Spice Rack🌱 🌿 ...
- Weird Skincare Tips😲 for Girls Who Are Adventurous in Their Beauty Routine👸 ...