Finding good face washes for dry skin is not as easy as it sounds.
Too often, face washes leave your dry skin feeling worse.
If you would describe your face wash as leaving your skin “squeaky-clean,” chances are it is not a face wash designed to help out dry skin.
Face washes should cleanse the skin while leaving your pores feeling hydrated, not tight and stiff.
If you have noticed your skin feeling tight after cleansing, consider switching to one of these face washes for dry skin.
1. Lush – 9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion
One of my personal favorite face washes for dry skin is the 9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion by Lush Cosmetics.
9 to 5 is incredibly moisturizing because one of the main ingredients is almond oil.
The almond oil will leave your skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated.
Dove orchids and Everlasting Flower Absolute accompany the almond oil to give your face a natural, yet effective cleansing.
Even without harsh chemicals, 9 to 5 works well enough to remove makeup as well as dirt.
The natural ingredients make it ideal if you suffer from sensitive skin.
And that’s not all, this facial cleanser is formulated to be used without water.
If you are looking for a new face wash for dry skin, I recommend you try out 9 to 5 right away!
You can get this cleansing lotion at any Lush store or at lushusa.com.
- 11 Best Face Washes That You Should Try Today ...
- 10 Best Hand Lotions for Extremely Dry Skin ...
- Genius 💡 Tips for Caring 👋🏼 for Combination Skin ⚖️ ...
- Want Clear Skin? Try the 7 Best Brands of Powder Face Wash ...
- What NOT to do when Washing Your Face for Girls Who Want Perfect Skin ✨💁✨ ...
- Weird Skincare Tips😲 for Girls Who Are Adventurous in Their Beauty Routine👸 ...