Being in college usually means limited funds.
After all, once you pay tuition, buy books and load your meal card, there isn’t a lot left for other things.
You might wonder if great skin is even possible on such a limited budget.
The answer, of course, is yes it absolutely is.
You will have to make careful selections and put in a bit of effort, but there’s no reason why being in college dooms you to bad skin.
Here’s what to do.
1. Choose the Right Foundation for Your Skin
Foundation can cover up a lot of #things, including blemishes and an uneven skin tone.
The trick is to find the right one.
Your skin may be different now than it was when you were a teenager so assess your face to help you figure out the best foundation for you.
Consider your skin type, be it normal, oily or dry, and the color of your complexion.
The right foundation can be had for less than $10 a bottle and will give you the perfect base for flawless skin on a budget.
- How to Avoid Looking Washed out for Girls with Super Pale Skin 👱 ...
- How to Get Flawless Skin in 30 Days or Less ...
- 7 Brilliant Tips for Girls 💁 Who Want to Prevent Overnight Breakouts 🌙 ⭐️ ...
- 8 Tips for Girls 👸🏽👸🏿👸🏼 Who Want to Have Flawless Skin in Their Photos 📸 ...
- How Girls with Dry Skin Can Get More Radiant Today ...