Shiny skin is one of the things I battle with my skin and if you do too, you are well aware of what a pain it can be.
Your skin may be oily for any number of reasons, but the ultimate goal is to help soak some of that shine up so that you can get the healthy, matte look you want.
Washing with cleansers designed for oily skin can really help, but using one of these DIY facial masks can also help clear the oil and give you the skin of your dreams.
1. Mask for Oily and Combination Skin
Here’s what really sucks about oily skin – some girls also suffer from dryness.
This mask can address both issues and will help soak up the shine on your face.
It’s easy to make and will have a positive impact on your face.
1 tablespoon cucumber juice
1 egg white
½ teaspoon clay
Combine the ingredients to create a paste.
Massage into your face and allow to sit for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- 28 Best 🙌🏼 Skincare Products 💋 under $50 💵 for Girls Who Really Love Their Skin ❤️ ...
- 15 Amazing Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin ...
- These Smell so Good! DIY Face Mask Recipes That Are Easy to Make ...
- 7 DIY👍🏼Face😀 Cleansers for Girls Who Want Glowing Skin🌟 ...
- 8 Brilliant DIY Masks for Girls with Intensely Oily Skin ...
- The Secrets 🔐 to Getting Rid of Acne ⛔️ Once and for All 🙅🏿🙅🏽🙅🏼🙅🏻 ...