Moisturizing your skin is a necessary part of any good skincare routine.
Lotion helps keep your entire body hydrated so it looks and feels young and beautiful.
If you are leery of some of the ingredients in the creams you can buy at drugstores, you always have the option of whipping up a batch of your own homemade lotion.
Try one of these recipes and get ready for the best skin of your life.
1. Basic Homemade Lotion
This is a great recipe to start out with because the ingredients are fairly easy to find and the directions are easy to follow.
Once you get the technique down, you can try other things to create your own personal blend.
½ cup almond oil
¼ cup beeswax
1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
2 tablespoons cocoa butter
Place the ingredients in a jar.
Put the jar in a pan with a couple inches of water and heat over medium.
When the ingredients melt, shake the jar to combine them.
Pour into a pump bottle.
- DIY Lotion Bars ⚗️ to Make at Home 🏡 for Girls Who Love All Natural 🌿 Products 🛍 ...
- 7 Coconut Oil Recipes to Use on Your Skin ...
- Home-Made Recipes for Those Who Suffer from Itchy Skin ...
- How to 📙 Cover Acne when You Don't Want to Clog 🙎🏻🙎🏼🙎🏿🙎🏽 Your Pores with Makeup 🎨 ...
- 7 DIY Skin Care Remedies for Soft and Gorgeous Skin ...
- Weird Skincare Tips😲 for Girls Who Are Adventurous in Their Beauty Routine👸 ...