Acne may be a common problem, but that doesn’t make it easy.
If your acne is severe and you are being treated for it medically, good, that’s great.
But what if it’s not that severe?
Have you tried everything from the skincare aisle for your acne?
Maybe it’s time to turn to the power of nature to banish your blemishes and purge your pimples.
Here are some homemade face masks designed to treat acne prone skin:
1. Turmeric Face Mask
• 2 tablespoons flour
• ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
• ¼ cup plain yogurt
• 1 teaspoon honey
• A few drops of lemon juice
Mix the turmeric powder and flour together.
Now, add a few drops of lemon juice as well as the honey and stir.
Slowly introduce the yogurt to this mixture.
Keep stirring to make a creamy paste.
Apply it on your face and neck and leave for 20 minutes.
Remove it using a wet washcloth and then rinse off with clean water for shiny, acne-free skin.
- How to 📙 Cover Acne when You Don't Want to Clog 🙎🏻🙎🏼🙎🏿🙎🏽 Your Pores with Makeup 🎨 ...
- DIY Face Masks for Girls Who Are Acne Prone ...
- 7 Homemade Revitalizing Masks ...
- Clear Skin Hacks – the Best Homemade Fruit Masks You Must Start Doing Now ...
- 15 Amazing Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin ...
- The Secrets 🔐 to Getting Rid of Acne ⛔️ Once and for All 🙅🏿🙅🏽🙅🏼🙅🏻 ...