The cold winter air may have left your skin feeling very dry, but instead of using moisturizer you can focus on certain foods to eat for hydrated skin.
Although moisturizer makes your skin feel hydrated after being out in the chill of winter, it can actually leave your skin more dried out.
Many moisturizers contain synthetic ingredients that sit on the surface of your skin, but don’t actually hydrate it.
As a result, you will continually feel like you need moisturizer.
For truly moisturized skin, you need to hydrate from the inside out, which begins with drinking plenty of water.
However, you should also add the foods to eat for hydrated skin into your diet.
When you do this, your skin will feel great!
Because they are rich in vitamin E, almonds are one of the best foods to eat for hydrated skin.
A single serving of almonds will supply you with almost half of the amount of vitamin E you need for an entire day!
All of that vitamin E will do wonders for your parched skin, because it is an antioxidant that keeps skin smooth and supple.
While almonds are wonderful for dry skin because of their vitamin E content, they also help with moisturizing skin because they are a source of monounsaturated fat.
Believe it or not, monounsaturated fat makes up part of the membrane of your skin cells, where it helps keep moisture in.
Since almonds do have a lot of monounsaturated fat, you can be sure that when you are eating them you are providing your skin with nutrients it needs to stay hydrated.
- Eat These Fab Foods for the Softest Winter Skin ...
- Girls Guide 📕 to Nutrition 🍒🍋🍿 to Help Have Healthier Skin 😀 ...
- 9 Hydrating Whole Foods That Will Give You the Beautiful Glowing Skin of Your Dreams ...
- Get Supermodel 💃🏼 Skin by Eating 🍽 These 10 Foods 🍇🍵🍊 ...
- 10 Foods 🍎🥒🥔 Ladies with Perfect 👌🏼 Skin Always 💯 Eat 🍽 ...
- The Secrets 🔐 to Getting Rid of Acne ⛔️ Once and for All 🙅🏿🙅🏽🙅🏼🙅🏻 ...