Having acne prone skin can be a real bummer.
It’s hard to feel good about the way you look when you have a breakout all over face.
Fortunately, there are many things you can do at home to help fight acne and leave your skin looking smooth and clean every day.
One such thing is to apply a face mask that is designed for acne prone skin.
You can certainly buy one at the drugstore, but there are also several DIY masks that you can whip up anytime you need one.
1. Use Cinnamon and Honey
Both cinnamon and honey are great for so much more than just eating.
Sure, they taste great, but both of these foods also have great benefits for your skin.
Combining them helps battle acne and give you the clear complexion you crave.
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Combine the two ingredients and smear the mixture all over your face.
Leave in place for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- These Smell so Good! DIY Face Mask Recipes That Are Easy to Make ...
- Save Tons of Money 💰 with This DIY ⚗️ Face Mask That Gets Rid of Acne 😲 ...
- DIY Face Masks for Girls with Shiny Skin ...
- How to Get Skin 🤷🏼♀️🤷🏿♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏻♀️ like These 11 Victoria's Secret Models 💃🏼 ...
- 7 DIY👍🏼Face😀 Cleansers for Girls Who Want Glowing Skin🌟 ...
- 13 of the Best LUSH Products to Use for Acne-prone Skin ...