We’re all looking for ways to make our skin prettier, right?
It turns out that, in addition to the foods you eat, that drinks can play a role in a lovely complexion as well.
Your skin relies on a certain amount of nutrients to stay smooth, young and fresh so when you deprive it, you wind up looking dry, dull and covered in blemishes.
Here’s your drinks menu for the best skin of your life.
1. You Need about 8 Glasses of Water per Day
You’ve probably heard this advice before and that’s because it’s sound.
You don’t need to meticulously measure your water intake, but you should be getting around 8 glasses per day.
Experts suggest drinking when you’re thirsty to ensure that you’re getting enough.
If your urine is light yellow to clear, you know you’re getting enough.
Carry a water bottle with you if you need that reminder.
- Fruits for Glowing Skin
- Start the Year out Right 👏🏼 with These Skincare Tips 👩🏻👩🏼👩🏽👩🏿 ...
- 7 Beauty Tips That'll Make Your Skin Glow in Winter ...
- 13 Foods That Will Clear Your Skin and Give You an Amazing Glow ...
- 9 Hydrating Whole Foods That Will Give You the Beautiful Glowing Skin of Your Dreams ...
- Two-Ingredient 🥄 Face Masks You Can Whip up ⚗️ Right at Home 🏡 ...