I’m sure you’ve heard that deodorants don’t always contain the most natural and healthy ingredients.
It seems like the most chemical-laden deodorants work the best and the natural ones often leave us feeling self-conscious and wondering why we ever bothered to try a natural deodorant in the first place!
But don’t worry, natural deodorants have really come a long way and they come in lots of different forms like pastes, spray-on, stick, and even creams.
Not only do they contain natural ingredients, but they also smell great and most importantly, keep you odor-free.
Get to know some of the best natural deodorants on the market and what they can do for you.
1. Lavanila the Healthy Deodorant Super Sensitive Fragrance Free
This one’s for the ladies with sensitive skin.
If you find some deodorants to be abrasive or irritating, this is formulated with moringa oil to keep skin calm and happy.
It also contains antioxidants and beta glucan technology for extra protection and skin support.
Aluminum-free, natural, and safe
Available at amazon.com for $13.19
- Natural 🌱 Deoderants for Women Tossing 🗑 the Chemicals ⚗️ in Their Life 🌎 ...
- 7 Deodorants I Love ...
- 13 Best Natural Deodorants ...
- Best Deodorant for Women
- 17 Skincare 💆🏿💆🏻💆🏽💆🏼 Resolutions to Make for a Beautiful 😁 You in 2017 ...
- 7 Tips to Rock "No-Makeup" Look 🙅🏼 for Low Maintenance Girls 🙋🏽🙋🏼🙋🏿 ...