Glowing skin is something that all girls want, right?
I know I do.
You can buy all kinds of lotions and potions over the counter at the drugstore, but you also have the option of making something yourself.
The advantage to this is that you get something that is made with only ingredients you are aware of and none of the chemicals you see in some skincare products.
Here are some fantastic recipes to get you started.
1. Basic Daily Milk and Oatmeal Cleanser
The great thing about both milk and oatmeal is that they are super soothing to your face.
At the same time, they can slough off dead skin cells, bacteria and grime, as well as getting rid of makeup and leaving your skin fresh, clean and glowing.
1 tablespoon powdered goat's milk
A few drops honey
Grind the oatmeal into a fine powder, using your food processor.
Add the milk and combine well.
For each application, mix a tablespoon of the powder with about 1 teaspoon distilled water and a dab of honey.
Combine to form a paste.
Add more water, if needed.
Wet your face and gently massage the cleanser in circles, covering every surface.
Rinse and pat dry.
- 8 Brilliant DIY Masks for Girls with Intensely Oily Skin ...
- 7 Latest Penetrating DIY Facial Peels for Girls Who Want a Deep Glow 🌟👸🌟 ...
- OMG 😱: Nighttime 🌜 Habits That You Didn't Know 🤔 Are Ruining Your Skin 👎🏼 ...
- DIY Home Remedies 🙆🏻🌟for Girls Who Want Glowing Skin 🌜Overnight 🌜 ...
- DIY Face Masks for Girls with Shiny Skin ...
- Revealed! What Your Breakouts Are Telling You ⁉️ ...