10. Honey and Orange Scrub
So we've previously mentioned an oatmeal and honey mask, but did you know you can also try out an orange and honey alternative?
This is a really great face mask that will hydrate and brighten dull skin in no time!
Orange peel powder
2 tablespoon of oats
1 tablespoon of honey
Splash of water
Combine orange peel powder and oats in equal amounts (two tablespoons each) and mix one tablespoon of honey.
Adjust the consistency to a thick paste, with a little water.
Apply on clean skin using very mild upward and small circular strokes.
Let it sit on face for a couple of minutes and then rinse well.
Pat dry, tone and moisture.
Are you ready for gorgeous glowing skin?
Which of these exfoliators will you try first?
- 8 Helpful Recipes for Homemade for Body Scrubs ...
- 9 Simple DIY Scrubs to Smooth out Your Skin for Spring ...
- Bye-Bye Winter Skin! 27 DIY Sugar Scrubs to Try ...
- Sensational 🙌🏼 Tips to Protect from Premature Aging 👵🏼 for Girls Who Want to Stay Young Forever 👶🏼 ...
- 7 Tips to Rock "No-Makeup" Look 🙅🏼 for Low Maintenance Girls 🙋🏽🙋🏼🙋🏿 ...
- DIY Facemasks 🎭 for Girls with Acne Prone Skin 👎🏼 ...