Do you wish you knew how to shave less often?
I sure do!
Like most women, I hate shaving.
It’s so monotonous and time-consuming.
The worst is when you’re all done shaving and realize you’ve missed a spot or when you wind up cutting yourself in the process!
Talk about frustrating!
Luckily, with these seven tips on how to shave less often, you’ll spend less time with the razor and more time with smooth (and hairless!) skin!
1. Exfoliate Your Skin
This is the first step on how to shave less often, ladies!
Exfoliating is important because those little hairs get trapped under dead skin cells!
By exfoliating, you are removing the dead skin cells so that the small hairs are exposed!
This will enable you to get a closer shave since the hairs aren’t hiding anymore.
Also, exfoliating your skin also helps with removing the natural oil your skin produces, so you can get even a closer shave!
- 10 Expert 👍🏼 Tips of Shaving 🛁 for Sexually Active Women 🙋🏽🙋🏼🙋🏿🙋🏻 ...
- Bikini Shaving Tips for Girls with Super Sensitive Skin 👙 ...
- Kick Your Razor to the Curb! Wait Till You Hear These Secrets to Shaving Less ...
- Bad Habits 👎🏼 That Are Destroying Your Skin 🗑 Every Day ...
- How to Make Shaving Less Painful ...
- 10 Wonderful 🤗 Things to Add to Your Bath 🛁 for Girls Wanting Better 👍🏼 Skin ...