5. Baby Oil Sea Salt Scrub
If you have very dry or sensitive skin, this easy scrub recipe is even better than the last one.
It uses baby oil instead, so you'll also be left smelling sweet.
I think this is a great scrub for your arms, legs, elbows, and knees.
Try it before you shave for a really smooth glide!
1 cup coarse sea salt
½ cup baby oil
Stir the ingredients together in a bowl and put into a screw top jar.
Leave for 24 hours.
Stir the mixture and apply to any areas of the body you wish to exfoliate.
Massage into the skin for a few minutes then shower off.
Pat your skin dry.
- 9 Luscious All-Natural Lip Scrubs ...
- 7 🆒 Body Butter 🍉🌸Benefits for Girls Who Want Amazing Skin ...
- 7 Things to Know about Salt Scrubs for Your Skin ...
- 7 Ways to Use Epsom Salts ...
- Super-Simple DIY Scrubs for Girls Who Want Soft Hands ...
- 13 of the Best LUSH Products to Use for Acne-prone Skin ...