6. Banana, Honey and Oatmeal
You might be wondering if this next DIY mask recipe is a list of ingredients for a healthy breakfast or for healthy skin.
Honestly, it works for both!
But, if you're interested in making a deeply moisturizing facial treatment;
apply it to your face instead of noshing on it!
1/2 cup oatmeal
Cut the banana in half and mash it with a fork.
Mix in the oatmeal.
Add honey and mix well.
Add water and mix until the mask has a creamy consistency.
Apply evenly to clean skin, leave it on for 15, then rinse with warm water and pat your face dry.
- 9 Yummy New Ways to Eat Oatmeal ...
- 7 Things to Add to Your Oatmeal to Liven It up ...
- Daily Habits 📆 That Make You More ⏫ Likely to Develop Acne 😣 ...
- 9 Ways Oatmeal Helps You Lose Weight on a Diet ...
- 30 Homemade Remedies Using Honey ...
- What NOT to do when Washing Your Face for Girls Who Want Perfect Skin ✨💁✨ ...