I’ve been writing about natural elements and all the benefits of 100% natural homemade facials so, today, I’m going to go one step further and give you some recipes to play with.
So don’t be lazy but find time to try out these 7 recipes for natural, homemade facials I’m about to list today.
Because they are super easy, fun and even tasty and they will definitely make your skin softer than a baby’s bum.
1. Facial Mask for Oily Skin
Large pores and that constant greasy glow are the biggest problems people with oily skin type are facing with.
So, when Mother Nature “blesses” you with this skin type, use natural ways to get rid of the excess oil.
You’ll need honey, yogurt, lemon, grapefruit, apples, bananas – elements that nourish without greasing up an already greasy #skin and elements that have natural acid to remove excess oil and shrink pores.
Grate one apple and mix it with 4-6 teaspoons of warm honey.
Let this mask sit on your face for 10 minutes and then remove.
Or, you can mash one big, juicy tomato, add 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and a spoon of oatmeal and let this acidic mixture sit on your face for about 15 minutes.
Rinse it off and that greasy glow will go down the drain too!
- Homemade Shampoo
- 10 Exotic Facial Recipes for Normal Skin to Try out Now ...
- 7 Homemade Revitalizing Masks ...
- 7️⃣ Struggles 😩 Only Sensitive Skinned Girls 👩🏼👩🏻 Will Understand 🙌🏼 ...
- 15 Amazing Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin ...
- 17 Skincare 💆🏿💆🏻💆🏽💆🏼 Resolutions to Make for a Beautiful 😁 You in 2017 ...